Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vancouver (BC), Seattle, Ironman AZ











Last weekend, I found myself again in Vancouver, BC to attend another stretch therapy workshop. I really love this line of work and have seen the techniques really help my clients. I am tying to gain as much knowledge in this area as possible. Vancouver is a great city! This time, I stayed with a few other ladies who were taking the workshop. It was a nice change from staying by myself like I have the previous times I have been up there. We stayed right downtown. It is a great city, bustling with life, culture, and energy! It was really nice to get out and do a few runs while I was there.

I made this trip a bit of a vacation as well, spending time with friends in the Seattle area and in Yakima. I needed something of a break from the routine here in AZ. It was nice to get away. I loved seeing all the fall colors! It is refreshing in SO many ways!

Next on the agenda is getting through Ironman Arizona, which is on November 23rd. Hopefully I will have something interesting to blog about before that! I am the volunteer coordinator for the event so I am quite busy with all the preparations. I am confident that we will have all the volunteers we need and that my captains are competent to run their areas well on race day! It is a long day, and actually more like a long week. 4 weeks to go!

No comments: