Monday, August 18, 2008

Do you wish you were there?

SO many people have asked if I wish I was in Beijing right now for the Olympics. (Because for those of you who don't know, I was at the Olympics in SLC and Athens to do massage!) My response...it would have been a great opportunity to go, but I'm OK that I didn't go. My summer has been so busy that adding a trip to China would have really been tricky. However, I HAVE been watching at least part of the Olympic coverage every night. It is just amazing how talented these athletes are! They work SO hard and are so committed to their goals.

Do we have the same commitment to succeed in our endeavors? I attended a fireside last night and one small piece of it was about the fact that Believing is a choice we make. What do we believe in? What choices are we making to support our beliefs? The last question posed at the end of the fireside was, 'Do we believe we can succeed'? Think about it. There are so many facets to life. Do we believe that we can succeed? I do!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did wonder! No doubt you live your dreams.

Do you do Africa again this summer? I have to get there!