Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recap the last adventure...

So, I've been back in AZ for about 7 days and I am packed and ready to leave again tomorrow. However, I didn't want to get any further behind so here are some photos from my last trip - which was to Lake Placid, NY. I have fully dried out in the HOT AZ sun after all tha rain in NY!




14 year old girl prepares for her jump! She went the furthest of the three jumpers we watched. They land on an astro-turf like surface in the summer months when there is no snow. This jump was from the 90-meter tower! Better her than me!










and....the jump. We were told that these jumpers are never more than 15ft off the ground at any time!















A picture of the Adirondack Mountains. Despite all the rain, it really is a beautiful area!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I really like the picture of the Adirondaks!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
-Jenn

Lacy King said...

DANG! 14 year old girls are crazier than I remember! Glad that you are having so much fun.

Brian and Jane said...

Maybe *because* of the rain it is so beautiful. :-)

Allison Nelson said...

Judy, judy. I did tell you that Peter and I want to name our first man-child after you, right? Jude. I would call him Judy of course. You like?