Monday, July 21, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Well, race day has come and gone. It rained ALL day. It started to rain about 7am, which is when the race started. It continued to rain, with mostly terrential downpours, until 8:30 PM. It was not the most fun day I've ever had. I've never seen so many people using garbage bags for rain gear before! Fortunate for me, I had packed a travel umbrella with me as well as a rain jacket. Those came in handy!

Now, it is Monday and I really never made it to bed last night. I napped for about 2.5 hours before my phone rang saying that the master DVD was ready to burn. So, I have been up all night monitoring the DVD burners and stuffing the finished ones in to DVD cases. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. I do have relief coming in just over an hour to take over for a bit. Then, I can go back to my condo and sleep! Yeah!

Looks like the sun is out for at least this morning....and that is a great way to start Monday!

Until next time....

2 comments:

amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for including me in your blog list. I look forward to all your travels and travails. Go Judy!!!

Lacy King said...

I LOVE THE RAIN! And HELLO sometimes when you are poor a garbage bag is your rain gear! BELIEVE ME, we used that a time or two growing up! HA HA